I don't know about you, but I am SO incredibly happy the weekend is here.
This week has been really stressful between getting back from NYC, getting caught up on sleep, and our pipes freezing (which thankfully got fixed quickly!). I've been putting a lot of pressure on myself this week with work because I honestly really like my company and I want to show everyone that I can do a good job...at the same time, I can only do so much and need to realize that I shouldn't stress myself out unnecessarily. It's a tough balance to find sometimes.
But today is Friday, and for that I am glad.
I know that I said I was going to Eco-Friendly Friday posts through all of March, but honestly, I just didn't feel like doing it this week so I'm taking a little break...because this is my blog and I do what I want. (Don't worry though, I'll have a great Eco-Friendly Friday post next week to finish out the month!) Instead, today I decided to link up with Lauren over at the little things we do for her fill in the blank friday! I thought her questions this week were so much fun because they revolve around one of my favorite things--COLOR!
1. My favorite color is pink...you would have never guessed right?
2. My home decor color palette includes a lot of brown and turquoise...I love those two colors together, but I'm looking forward to doing some actual decorating when we have a home eventually...when that will be I'm not sure but I've got a Pinterest board full of ideas when that day comes!
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color turquoise...it's one of my favorite colors to wear, especially when I'm tan. I've also been told I look good in coral and blue, which are two of my other favorite colors to wear .
4. The color I detest is ? I don't know if I really detest any particular color...
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be neutrals--I love black/gray/brown/white/tan/navy, along with lots of bright colors like orange, coral, pink, and varying shades of blue. Although I like neutrals, I definitely don't shy away from color in my wardrobe!
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is most shades of yellow. It makes my skin look really pale and washed out and it clashes with my hair. The only time I could maybe pull it off is in the summer when I'm super tan, and even then it would have to be the right shade of yellow.
7. The color of my favorite dress is black, hands down. Nothing looks more classic and chic than the perfect LBD! :)
That's all I got today kids, but let me know if you link up so I can go check out your blanks!
I've got a fun-filled weekend ahead--our friends Jeff & Laura got into Tahoe last night and we had a great dinner together last night. They're staying with us again tonight and it's so nice to get to spend time with them. Some of Cam's other friends from his fraternity are also in town this weekend and all the guys are out skiing today (while I work...), and we'll all probably go out tonight. Tomorrow it's more skiing, and then Sunday we're all going to Napa for the day! I'm so excited to hang out with friends and go to the wineries! And maybe go to the Hunger Games movie in there because I'm dying to see it...and so is Cam, especially since he was the one who brought it up to me yesterday! :)
I hope your weekend is full of R&R friends! Xoxo