Today's post is sort of a random mish-mash of things, so here we go!
The Superbowl is this weekend and although the Communication Major in me is really just excited about the commercials, I thought I'd share some of my recent Pinterest finds...
|How darling are these?|
|Such a fun way to display salsa, sour cream, guac, and queso!|
|Adorable cupcakes, I love the coconut grass!|
|So this isn't football themed, but I think such a clever idea for veggie tray|
|These are so creative and I'm sure that guys would love them!|
|Football cake pops...so cute!|
You can find the links to all these ideas on my partytime pinboard! :)
Today, I'm also linking up for Fill in the Blank Friday over at the little things we do because I always enjoy answering her fun questions! Here are my answers for this week:
1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is booking travel plans for a big international vacation...I'm dying to go on a trip! Right now it's more the fact that we can't take the time off work (ya know, that whole keeping your job thing is kind of important!), but *hopefully* we'll be taking a vacation later this year...I'll keep you posted! Also, if money wasn't an issue manis/pedis/massages would be a weekly thing...that's not really a life list item, just something that would be awesome.
2. Eating brown sugar right out of the bag when I'm baking chocolate chip cookies is something I like that other people (aka Cam) thinks is weird.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "Cabin Fever"...Although I'm loving our cozy mountain home and the beauty of Tahoe, now that I'm working from home I literally don't leave the house for days at a time!
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are going skiing , celebrating my 4th Valentine's Day with my hubby and our trip to Portland later this month.
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO...that song gets stuck in my head, SO ANNOYING.
6. If I found out that the production of Nutella was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is cuddling with Cam and Lola, pretty much my favorite thing ever .
Let me know if you link up to fill in the blanks this week, I'd love to read your answers!