Good morning lovelies...the weekend is finally here, hooray! And today is the Friday to top all Fridays because it's 11-11-11! Hence why I am putting up this post at 11:11 AM, and I'm also currently making the world's most epic wish. YES.
I still have a ton of different recipe photos on my home computer, but since I'm at work right now (blogging at work, who does that?!) they will have to wait. So in addition to some yummy recipes that will be coming your way very soon, I've got a big announcement on the horizon as well so be on the look out for that. (And no, it's not that I'm pregnant...but it is something else exciting!)
I'm linking up with Lauren @ the little things we do again this Friday because I enjoy her fun fill in the blanks. Sometimes, I'm not always feeling super creative but still have the itch to blog, so link-ups are a great way to give me a template of something to talk about as well as helping me discover new blogs...here goes...
1. My favorite new blog of the moment is ooh, that's a tough one...I feel like a lot of the blogs I read I've followed for awhile now, so no "new" blogs are coming to mind at the moment...so if you're reading this and are new to my blog, I'd love if you became a follower of mine, left a comment, and I will definitely follow you back...I love finding new blogs to follow!
2. Something I am thankful for is all the amazing veterans who have served and are currently serving our country. Happy Veteran's Day!
3. Something that made me laugh this week was Suri's Burn Book, it's hilarious.
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is a new ski jacket...hopefully I'll be getting one for my birthday!
5. I am excited about the massages I just bought for Cameron and I on Living Social this morning...I think that they will be perfect to use about a month from now to relax a little during the craziness of the holidays.
6. If I were a color I would be pink, definitely. It's feminine, bright, and fun...plus it's my favorite color.
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by baking something sweet and then cuddling by the fire with Cam and Lola.
I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend...I've got my Turkey Trot 10K tomorrow morning, so I'm excited for that! I'm also looking forward to the fun little date night that Cam and I have planned for tomorrow night, as well as relaxing and enjoying the nice weather this weekend! See ya Monday friends! Xoxo