Happy Friday friends! I feel like I've been dragging all day today, so I'm happy the weekend is finally here and I can relax! I thought I'd link up with Lauren @ the little things we do and fill in some blanks today...because I'm not feeling super motivated/creative to come up with my own post, and also because I'm sure y'all are dying to here my responses...ha. Here goes...
1. My favorite thing about this week was/is I got to spend time with one of my best friends who I haven't seen since last Christmas!
2. Colder weather makes me want to not leave my house and just be lazy and cuddle with my husband and puppy. Seriously, doing things seem like they take so much more effort in the cold! The cold weather also makes me want to bake even more than usual, and I also love wearing boots and scarves .
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are red cups at Starbucks, the beautiful contrast of white snow on the Colorado mountains with the sunshine and blue sky when I drive to work every morning, and relaxing evenings with Cam & Lola.
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose hmmm...this is a tough one...probably my super high snakeskin stilettos...they are far from comfortable, but I always feel super confident and sexy when I have them on.
5. My personality type is outgoing, happy, and Type A.
6. I have a serious problem resisting Halloween candy! Thank goodness it's all gone...oh and Pinterest, I seriously have no control there, it's so addicting!
7. My favorite color to wear is black...I love wearing color, but I always feel most confident in black.